The 2015 IDAExpo™ will place a spotlight on two very special events that took place in 1995: the formation of the International Door Association, and the first IDAExpo. These events will be acknowledged during the entire 2015 IDAExpo, and I encourage you to place the dates in your Outlook calendar and join us for a huge celebration – April 8-11, Indianapolis, Indiana USA!
Did I say huge? Well, that’s no doubt an understatement. IDA will be pulling out all stops to make this a significant time to reflect, enjoy, and draw significant business and personal benefit.
- Dealers who attend represent an estimated 75% of the annual U.S. garage door volume
- Attracts 85 to 90% of garage door manufacturing in terms of dollar value
- In 2014, provided 75 hours of educational programming directed to those who sell, install and service door and access systems
- 2,233 attended seminars at IDAExpo 2014
- 3,812 hours of eduction presented in 2014
- A global event; 29 countries were represented at IDAEx[p 2014
- New faces and products – 2014 show featured 19 first time exhibitors!
- Provides fundraising opportunities for the
IDA Scholarship Foundation
- Recognizes industry leaders including door technicians
Education. Exhibits. Excitement.
All three well describe the value of attending the IDAExpo. The educational programming produced each year by the Institute of Door Dealer Education and Accreditation (IDEA) continues to set an educational benchmark in our industry. The exhibits provide attendees an opportunity to discover what’s new, and to actually see and touch new products. In addition, visiting with product provider personnel face-to-face is truly invaluable. And, of course, such events as the Golf Outing, Motorcycle Ride and President’s Awards Banquet are very exciting to enjoy. [Read more]